High-Quality Custom 3D Printing Mold Steel Parts
Form study, Mold Steel Parts,functional, large scale, proof of principle, scale model and visual rapid prototyping and 3d printing services. Works with steel, aluminum, ceramic, magnesium, polystyrene, urethane, acrylic, nylon, elastomer, plastic and wax. Methods include 3D printing, digital light processing (DLP), electron beam melting (EBM), flexible stereolithography (SLA), fused deposition modeling (FDM), laminated object manufacturing (LOM) and selective laser sintering (SLS). Prototype and low to high volume production runs offered. Serves the medical, aerospace, transportation, military, satellite and instrumentation industries.
What Is The Comparison Between 3D Printing Mold And Traditional Mold?
- Mold durability: In production applications, molds must be wear-resistant and economical. Therefore, most of the molds are made of steel, and some are even made of cemented carbide.
- Mold manufacturing: Use 3D modeling software such as PRO-E to draw the mold diagram, and continuously adjust to achieve the final molding effect.
- Mold use: Mainly based on traditional injection molding, die-casting, rubber and stamping products.
- Mold strength accuracy: confirm the strength according to the actual needs of users, and the accuracy is high.
- Mold production time: relatively fast.
- Mould economy: the economy of mass production is good, and the economy of single piece and small batch is poor.
3D Printing Technology For Mold Making
- Materials required for 3D printing: consider the most suitable printing materials according to the actual needs of users.
- 3D printing molding method: cumulative type, adding up little by little, and finally printing the finished work.
- 3D printing purpose: small and complex parts can be easily realized by 3D printing, and large parts can be printed together as a whole.
- 3D printing strength accuracy: There are many comprehensive factors about the strength and accuracy of 3D printing. The accuracy of the 3D printer, the quality of the selected materials, and the accuracy of the 3D model diagram all determine the accuracy of the final product, and the strength is acceptable.
- 3D printing production time: longer molding time.
- 3D printing economy: the economy of mass production is poor, and the economy of single piece and small batch is good.
Advantages of 3D Printing Mold Steel Parts
- – SLA/SLS/3D printed parts are fully dense, incorporating complex geometries and precise internal features.
- – Designs can be made quickly with a minimum of material waste while maximizing strength.
- – Multiple, identical parts can be built on a single platform at one time, greatly increasing production efficiency
- – Accurate to drawing parts & High quality surface treatments
Specifications of 3D Printing Mold Steel Parts
|Material||thermoplastics, polycarbonate, ASA, nylon12 CF and Ultem® resin|
|Surface Treatment||Custom (Anodized, powder coating, etc.)|
|Main Process||SLA/SLS/FDM 3D Printing|
|Quality Control||Strictly Quality control in the whole process, from material to packing, Coordinate-measuring machine|
|Customized Drawings||Auto CAD, JPEG, PDF, STP, IGS, and most other file formats are accepted|